Blog

Early diagnosis : Oral Cancer

Oral Cancer : self-diagnosis and prevention The main risk factors for oral cancer are the usual suspects: smoking and alcohol constitute for up to 80%; poor oral hygiene, a diet low in fruits and vegetables, dental implants positioned incorrectly and the Papillomavirus (HPV), account for the remaining 20% of cases. Paying more attention to the…

Contact

Contact Welcome to Peoria Healthy Smiles; we look forward to meeting you! In an effort to maximize your valuable time we have provided a number of downloadable patient registration forms on our website. If interested, please select the appropriate forms, and complete and bring them with you to your scheduled appointment. If you have the...

Payment/Insurance

Payment And Insurance Plans Why Choose Us? We are pleased to offer high quality, beautiful and affordable dental care for our patients. Several payment options are available which include cash, check, debit, Health Savings Plans, American Express, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We have extended payment options available such as:   You can pay for treatments right...